Sunday, March 10, 2013

Make Your Own Batgirl Costume

Hello.  Welcome to Gotham City.


I have been dressing up as Batgirl.  It's pretty simple.

Do you know how to make a mask?  You take some paper and you cut it and, then, you put string on it and, then, you make it like a bat with markers.

Oh, by the way, do you see that bat on my shirt?  That's simple, too.  Super, super simple.  You cut paper until you make it look like a bat.  Then, you add detail to it with pen or pencil.

Oh, do you see that belt?  You just cut out a strip.  Then, you make bat on it.  Then, TA DAH!  You tape it on and you can Batgirl.

That is how you make my costume.

By the way, do you want to see Batman and Robin?  Well, you can see them a different time with me, Batgirl.  Or, look at my brother's blog.

By the way, do you like Batgirl?

Good-bye for today.

Oh, please comment.

2 comments:

  1. I love Batgirl! Awesome job Nina! (Lori P.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batgirl,

    Having you around to fight crime isn't a funny matter.

    The Joker

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people! Thanks.