By nighttime, it was hard snow and wind. Then, it became big snow and hard snow. The electricity went out. In the morning, we ran and stood in front of the door in front of the big snow. It was big, big... up to my legs.
We asked Mommy and Daddy if we could go outside. They said we could. We trampled in the snow, sat and played. And, we shoveled, and when we shoveled, we actually played in it, too, and made pits.
We climbed hills, rolled, had snowball fights and sledded on a new hill in our yard.
Here are some things you can do in the snow:
- You can climb up mountains of snow.
- You can make snowballs for a big snowman.
- You can make a table for little birdies in the snow. You put birdseed on it.
- You can make huts and forts.
- You can make snow angels.
- You can help shovel.
- You can put snow on your head.
- You can color snowmen by putting dye in water and spraying it from a bottle onto the snowman.
- You can jump in the snow.
- You can run, run, run and catch snow on your tongue.
- You can make snow creatures and trees.
- You can swing on branches covered in snow and make snow things to put on the branches.
What is your favorite thing to do in the snow? Please comment.