Sunday, February 3, 2013

My First Post Ever


Hello.  My name is Nina.  This is a picture of me creating a scene of St. Anne.

I like to craft and to paint and to make stuff.  That's the point of this blog.  To share my ideas.

Now, here is some stuff that I do that you can do, too.  Okay?

  1. Draw pictures of smiling, at a beach, with the sun so bright and the water so cool.
  2. Make bags and purses out of folded paper, tape and crayons.  Or, you can use a different things, like markers, or paint, or colored pencils.
  3. Make Valentines.  To make Valentines, use a folded piece of paper and make hearts inside it.  First, write the person's name and your name.  Then, make decorations all over it and make it pretty.  Then, write words as to what the things are.  Then, make little pictures and give it to a person when it's done on Valentine's Day. 
Please leave a comment at the end of the blog about what you want me to do, and I will do it for you, because I am a kid that likes to help.

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Nina! Love your suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina! I can't wait to see your craft projects and learn more about you! Have fun with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca and Lisa, thank you for checking on my blog, the more you see it, the more you'll know about it. Check tomorrow night and there will be more stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people! Thanks.